Even the smallest gifts can bring a smile to your senior’s face. Heck, even your presence alone can brighten up their day. But sometimes, we just want to bring something special. Due to the limited space inside your senior’s room at their group home in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we will need to be considerate about what to bring them when you drop by.
Something that’s too big might not fit or may even be dangerous to your senior. So A Helping Hand Senior Care Services is here to suggest a few thoughtful gift ideas to bring on your next visit to grandma or grandpa:
- Board games like scrabble, dominoes, crossword puzzles, picture puzzles, and chess.
- Gift certificates for the facility hair salon.
- Comfy cotton socks, slippers, and robes.
- Coll and comfortable clothes that are easy to put on and take off.
- CDs and DVDs of their favorite movies and TV shows.
You don’t have to wait for Christmas to bring your senior something special. You can do that as soon as today! Another thoughtful gift that families at our assisted living facility in Minnesota bring their seniors is homemade sugar-free cookies, pastries, and cakes.